via Fitness magazine
This month Fitness magazine includes workout playlists from two star athletes: Olympic gold medalist skier, Lindsey Vonn and distance runner, Shalane Flanagan, who placed second in last year’s New York City Marathon (holy crap).
Lindsey Vonn’s Workout Playlist
- “The Show Goes On” Lupe Fiasco (Buy)
- “Like a G6” Far East Movement (Buy)
- “Hero” Nas feat. Keri Hilson (Buy)
- “No Hands” Waka Flocka Flame feat. Roscoe Dash and Wale (Buy)
- “Won’t Back Down” Eminem feat. Pink (Buy)
Check out the rest of her picks on Fitness here, and accompanying stability ball workout!
Tunes to Rev Your Engine
from Shalane Flanagan
- Buy) (
- “Meet Me Halfway” The Black Eyes Peas (Buy)
- “Day ‘n’ Night” Kid Cudi (Buy)
- “Imma Be” The Black Eyed Peas” (Buy)
- “Wait Til You See My Smile” Alicia Keys (Buy)
- “Show Me What I’m Looking For” Carolina Liar (Buy)
- “Amazing” Kanye West (Buy)
- “Run This Town” Jay-Z feat. Rihanna and Kanye West (Buy)
- “I Can Transform Ya” Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz (Buy)
- “Rock That Body” The Black Eyed Peas (Buy)
The mix was featured as part of The 10-Week Half-Marathon Training Plan for Intermediate to Advanced Runners which can be found here in it’s entirety.